Have you ever though about not pronouncing the letter r in the word February? No? Oh well, maybe it’s because I’m not a native, but isn’t it weird!? — Anyway! We did it! We’re back to March, it’s been a year and things are still the same, sorta kinda… well maybe not. But it feels like it.
February started off with lots of snow, that stayed around for about a week. It ended with actual Spring weather. Work was intense, no, everything was intense, but there’s light at the en of the tunnel now that it’s March. :)
- sunrise is getting earlier and earlier
- snow — that shit was hella pretty.
- 15 degrees and blooming daffodils– also, hella pretty
- ‘the problem with me, part ii‘ from americanbaron.
- ‘Perfect Blue’ and ‘Akira’ // a film-weekend with my flatmate where we watched these old (but legendary) Japanese animated movies.
- feeling spring just around the corner, unravelling the tiresome ache of winter.
- giving myself a break for not being able to find energy to do anything.