Alas, October has passed! Spooky Season has finished for the year — well apart from the terrifying things that are currently happening (how often have you heard that during Spooky season?).
Weirdly enough, this month was a little harder to create a gratitude list for. All in all it was a pretty good month, but I feel like I’m forcing myself to think of things to put up this list. I definitely don’t want to put any negative into this space for now, so I won’t speculate or try to find out what’s up right now.
- the Halloween/Spooky-Season inspired movie-challenge for this month with my flatmates. I’m really bad with scary movies (even though gore is fine?), but they love it. So we compiled a list of films we either haven’t seen in a long time (mostly them), or never watched before (mostly me).
- Corpse Bride
- Sleepy Hollow
- Sixth Sense
- Get Out
- Hauting of Bly Manor
- Interview with the Vampire
- Train to Busan
- Being able to enjoy a nice walk in the forest with my parents, catching up.
- Being able to enjoy walks in the park in general, as the weather’s been pretty good lately.
- Animal Crossing. I know this is a recurring one, but it’s really nice to have some kind of safe place where everything is curated to be cute — and fully inspired by the seasons.
- Winter-time, or daylight savings time, that caused me to be able to sleep an hour longer.
- Trailers and announcements for really bad Christmas movies that are due to appear on Netflix (and have, now that it’s November).
- Past-me for purchasing the Pokemon expansion passes, Crown Tundra is a blast to the past and I’m here for it.
- Pumpkins. Just because.
Two more months guys, 2020 is almost over! Or, just a month and a bit left for Christmas! Take care and be kind to yourself! x