How is it already March!? Believe you me, I’m over the moon that winter finally seeming to be going by! Last month I just made one blogpost, I really wanted to do more — but winter is like a vampire to me.
I loved just compiling a list of positives. A gratitude journal of sorts. Even though life isn’t all that rosy, it’s nice to focus on those things that made it worthwhile. It’s the little things, eh?
- Being able to read again.
- Waking up with sunshine — even though the endless rain didn’t stop in the afternoon.
- The ‘No Time to Die’ theme by Billie Eilish.
- discovering Takumi, a (really decent!) curry/ramen place in the city.
- stumbling upon a second-hand coat of dreams.
- seeing my uni friends again, being able to share all our grievances without holding back.
- flatmates who appreciate my cookery shenanigans.
- Netflix putting up Ghibli movies online.
- being able to make new friends as an adult.
- feeling spring just around the corner, unravelling the tiresome ache of winter.
- the IT-guy who fixed my computer, the miracle worker.
- red wine.