Ok, so, since I promised not to dwell on those early Christmas feels (I promised – but I also realised that it does sound a bit craycray so early in the year) – I decided to talk about my love for autumn and the changing of the seasons. It’s September and the summer weather kind of left us after the final days of August and October is already around the corner. I’m looking forward to it! Sure, it gets colder and the days get shorter… But there’s more good to autumn than actually just the feeling that Christmas is approaching, really. ;)
(Little) Things to look forward to in autumn:
- Autumn DIY’s.
- Cuddling up the couch with a blanket and a good book/film.
- Oversized jumpers.
- And layering clothes altogether because: cold!
- Scattered chestnuts and acorns.
- Snacking on cinnamon-sprinkled-apples.
- Cosy socks.
- Crunchy leaves, and just the change of scenery and colour.
- The smell of a wood-fire.
- Occasional misty morning walks.
- Hot chocolate – with mini-marshmallows.
- Seeing mushrooms in the forest or tall grass.
- Comfort food.
- Candles, everywhere.
- Mulled wine.
There’s always more, so I’m interested what ‘little things’ you’re looking forward this coming season. :))))